I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas - Making A Splash

Hey All!
Today over at Craftin' Desert Divas I am showcasing one of the AMAZING stamps from the
Summer Lovin' set - "Making A Splash"
I absolutely LOVE all the stamps in this set and have had such a blast working with them!
If you NEED this stamp set, you can order it HERE!


Isn't this the funnest stamp?!?! LOVE that font!!!

My card was so super easy to put together too! I cut the cute little whale from Create A Critter and put him on an Action Wobble.  The water paper (LOVE) is Colorbok (Wal-Mart) and the polka dot paper is Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  The twine is from We R Memory Keepers and I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for the sentiment - it stamped perfectly!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

8 comments:

  1. My gosh this is just adorable.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Emily!! I love the whale!! What a perfect image for the sentiment!! This is super-duper fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, what fun card! The whale is so adorable and I love the font style on the sentiment! Awesome papers to!
    Have a great day Emily!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the colors and that sweet whale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Emily. I do love that stamp - the font is gorgeous and reminds of Ariel. When we went to Disney World, my kids took their autograph books with them and Ariel had the most beautiful signature. This font reminded me of that :-)
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! The whale is absolutely adorable and works perfectly with the cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polka paper with that whale is just perfect and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is so stinkin cute! and thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! i'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete