I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Family Recipe

 
 
Over at Exploring Cricut they have a challenge of "What's Cooking?" and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make a recipe card for a friend of mine who I promised to get a recipe to.  I whipped out my From My Kitchen Cartridge (LOVE) and put this fun card together.  I used paper from DCWV Nana's Kitchen and two stamps from Fiskar's "Recipe Madness" stamp set.  I have made a video so you can find out how it all came together.  I did follow Mojo Monday's sketch and I will also be entering this into HIMCR's "LOL" challenge (Lots of Layers).  Thanks for checking in!
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so dang adorable-perfect papers, and that stamp set is great! Thanks for playing along at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mollie and thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea !!! Love the papers you chose and your take on the sketch. thanks for joining us at EXPLORING CRICUT this week!
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!!! I love that bg paper and the apron is so very pretty. Thank you so very much for joining our 'What's Cooking' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete