I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Color of Fall Leaves


Cricut, Celebrate with Flourish, Elegant Edges
 
I have put together another fun fall card for a few more challenges!  I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for the week, CardzTV "Colors of Fall" and An Inky Situation "Fall Leaves" challenges.  I used Celebrate with Flourish for my fun leaves and popped them up on some foam tape for added dimension.  The pattern paper used for my mats is from TPC Studio "Rustic Garden Fall Phrases" and my circle that I cut from George at 2" was from a My Mind's Eye paper pad, but I don't know the name of it because it was in my scrap stash - sorry!  I cut my scallop border from Elegant Edges at 3/4" and trimmed off the excess length, and you can't tell in the picture, but I did emboss it with The Paper Studio's "Stripes" folder.  Lastly, my ribbon is from Studio G.  Thanks for checking in!   
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for playing along each week. I love visiting your blog and see what you've come up with next. Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and fall is one of my favorite seasons. Thank you so much for playing along on the challenges with everyone. I discovered you on Youtube and I am hooked on your cute cards!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card! You are so creative - Love it!

    Thanks for joining the Go to Galz from Cardztv Design team!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mollie love your combination of papers, ribbon and the beautiful leaf flourish...Thanks for joining the Go to Galz CTV challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete