I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another Exciting Announcement!!!

 photo CDDDesignTeamMember_zpsfb3c3112.gif

I am so excited to be a part of the new Craftin' Desert Divas Design Team!!!

And here's why, look at all these AMAZING designers!!!
 
Please be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some bloggie love.


A Mermaid's crafts
Lisa @ A Mermaids Crafts
Lori @ got2bcrafting



Mayra @ Mayras Designs

Michelle @ Michelle's Cricut Fun

Emily @ Mollie's Motif





picasion
Kathy Jo @ I'm a Little Teapot...


Michelle @ Purple Monkey Moments

Shelly @ My Paper Love


One Cut Designs by Robin

Tracy @ Tracy's Cricut Corner

AND LET'S NOT FORGET OUR FEARLESS LEADER...
 
 
Craftin Desert Divas
Tara @ Craftin' Desert Divas

The new design team will be starting Oct 28th be sure to stop back to see what they come up with!!

7 comments:

  1. So happy to be on this wonderful team with you ! Congratulations !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working together on the CCD team! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on making the DT looking forward to being on the team with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, looking forwarding to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! I am looking forward to being on the DT with you! I think it's going to be a lot of fun!! :)
    Congrats!!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! I am looking forward to being on the DT with you! I think it's going to be a lot of fun!! :)
    Congrats!!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! So happy to be on the team with you! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete