I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Got Caramel?

 

I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is "Anything Autum". The sponsors are KaDoodle Bug Designs and CardzTV! The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....
 
Cricut, Doodlecharms, Freshly Picked, Handmade Card
 
 
 
 

For my project I created an S Fold (or Z Fold) card.  The fabulous paper is from Doodlebug "Happy Harvest" that I purchased from Theresa, The Scrapbooking Queen at her Royal Castle Shoppe on FaceBook.  LOVE this paper pack! I used Doodlecharms for the apples and basket, and Freshly Picked for the apple tree on the inside.  I printed from my computer my sentiments "Got Caramel?" and "Happy Fall!"  I just LOVE caramel apples don't you?  This card is also being entered in over at Paper Playtime and Die Cuttin' Divas both themes "Apples", and BBTB2 "Fall".  I have a video for you to see how my card all came together.

 

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

12 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful basket of apples and the apple tree!! What a fabulous card!! It just screams fall!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your basket of apples Emily!! And that apple tree is just perfect on the inside. Love the sentiments, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Fall' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Apples' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Emily, I love how you created the little scene that pulled out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. I love the fold of your card and the apples that you added to it. Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Emily!! The basket die cut has been a long time favorite of mine! I love that you piled it high with apples, you can't have fall without apples!!! lol Love the papers you used as well the the S fold card base!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think of apples in the fall. I love your apple basket and all the apples. Your background paper is perfect! I really like your card fold. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! Love the apple tree and the card fold! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, great fold! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very cute. Thanks for joining in at DCD & paper Playtime

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love your z-fold apple card! TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card design! And the sentiment made me smile :) I just got some of the Happy Harvest paper too-it is so much fun to work with-loving the whole line! Glad you joined our challenge this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete