I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, January 25, 2013

1, 2, 3...

I have been having so much fun making cards again and participating in these challenges!  Here is yet another card for yet another challenge over at Creative Time For Me.  It's as easy as 1 bow, 2 patterned papers, and 3 buttons.  This was my first time using baker's twine, and I am really loving it.  The image is cut from the Songbird cart and I distressed the sentiment with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I am using so many new techniques and embellishments that it's opening up a new world for me with card making...thank you everyone for the inspiration you have given me!

9 comments:

  1. love the colors and the choice of patterns! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird cage and little birdie! The paper is gorgeous too! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colors and papers! Nice job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mollie ~ How beautiful is this card! What gorgeous pattern paper you used! It flows perfectly with your bird and bird cage!! Thanks for playing along with us over at My Creative Time Designer's Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Dont you just love learning new things and new ways to craft. I too am a lover of twine;). Thanks for playing along with Emma and the MCT DT in the designer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bird theme with the yellows popping through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the colors great job and thanks for playing along at MCT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW BEAUTIFUL job with the challenge!your card is just FANTASTIC,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a PRETTY card my friend!!! Great job w/the challenge!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete