I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Colors and Flowers

This is my creation for the gofishchallenges.blogspot.com challenge using the pastel colors of blue, yellow, green, and pink and the littlescrappieces.blogspot.com challenge to use a flower.  Again, I used this challenge to come up with another Thank You card I need to send out to family.  The flowers/vase is cut from Kate's ABC's.  I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the mat. The craft/pink polka dot paper border was made using the Spellbinder's Edgeabilities dies Classic Scallop and Classic Ric Rac.  I am kind of obsessing over the Edgeabilities right now.  Joann's had them 50% off last week and I have always gone back and forth with buying border punches, but could never commit to them.  These dies are perfect for me!  They take up little storage and you can mix and match them so you have more than just one possible border...genius!  I also chalked around the vase with some ColorBox Cat's Eye Chalk Ink, the Chocolates & Blueberries stack.  Kind of obsessing over the chalk ink too, Michael's had them on 50% off this last week and I bought two stacks.  Super excited to start using all of my fun and new crafting tools this year!
 

1 comment:

  1. so very pretty love the border and the soft colors thanks so very much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete