I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Year Wiser

My Craft Spot issued the challenge of "Wish Big!" (Anything Birthday).  I used this challenge to create a more mature, masculine birthday card.  This owl was cut from Create-A-Critter and the phrase was cut from Birthday Bash.  I inked around the edges with a creamy brown chalk ink from ColorBox and used hemp cord to add a little something other than ribbon.  I really like how it turned out, hopefully so will the recipient :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww...adorable! LOVE that sweet owl! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! The sentiment is a perfect fit with the owl! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the sentiment. Very Unique. :)

    ReplyDelete