I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, January 18, 2013

"A Banner Year" Cricut Cardz Challenge

Here is the card I made for the CardzTV Challenge "A Banner Year".  I used the Country Life cartridge for the banner and letters and Accent Essentials for the little swirly images.  I threaded the banner and attached it with two brads in the corners.  This was a different style card than I normally do, but I thought it turned out pretty well.  I have so many people I need to thank in my life that have been willing to help me and my family out at this time, it's the perfect opportunity to use these challenges to create thank you cards.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Mollie! I must admit, the banner was a bit outside the box for me, but you did an amazing job! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete