I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Time Flies

Okay, so I looked through all of my cartridges, and believe it or not, I could not find a clock of any sort!  I did, however, find a few phrases with the word "time", so I decided on this one from Birthday Bash, since I am still making the stash of Birthday Cards for my mother-in-law to use throughout the year.  The cake is also from Birthday Bash, I used WRMemory Keepers Baker's Twine and Stickles for the candles.  Anyway, this card is being entered into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge of "Time Flies".  Hopefully, it will still be accepted in the challenge even though there isn't a clock.  And a side note, time really does fly!  I can't believe that it has been 9 months since my baby was born and 8 months since my husband was diagnosed with cancer.  It seems like our life is in slow motion at times, but then again, it seems like it is flying by.  My husband started another chemo cycle today, we only have three left of this particular type, and it seems like we just started the first cycle, so yeah, time can fly by, even when you're not having fun:)

3 comments:

  1. Party time is a fab play on words for our challenge this week !! Your card is lovely Mollie many thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great colors and terrific way to incorporate the time theme!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! This one is really fun looking!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete