I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Just Jammin'

Here is a fun card I created for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge (Sound of Music) and the Bitten By the Bug 2 challenge (Fontastic).  This MP3 player is found on the Paisley cart along with the font/phrase.  I used the Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Ric Rac for the border along the side.  I really like how it turned out, I just have to decide who/what I am going to give it to/for.

9 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now your newest follower! Love your designs and can't wait for you to inspire me. Thanks for joining my blog!

    Marcia
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cute and fun card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fun title. Love the bright chevron paper you used with it.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, love the papers you used and love the MP3 player with the font from Paisley! This card makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous! I think it would b a prfect card for a teenagr. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! Love the paper background and the little MP3 player. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fresh looking creation..Thanks for joining us at BBTB2..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...I didn't realize there was an MP3 player on Paisley. You learn something new every day! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete