I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Have Your Cake...

I combined two challenges for this card, Pause Dream Enjoy issued the challenge themed "Desserts" and Paper Playtime issued the challenge themed "Brown".  Chocolate Cake, anyone?  Yes, please!  This slice of cake was cut from Sweet Treats, with Divine Swirls embossed into it.  The lettering on the inside was cut from Lyrical Letters.  I love brown and pink together, so this card was definitely my style!  Hope you enjoy, even if you can't really eat it!

4 comments:

  1. Like the yummy cake with embossed swirls and the sentiment on front & inside is perfect. Thanks for entering PDE Desserts challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy ~ almost good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week for our "Use Some Brown" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute & Yummy!I wish I had a piece of that cake right now..LOL
    Thanks for joining us at PDE "Desserts" Challenge.New Follower
    Migdalia
    PDE DT
    Craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous Mollie! That cake looks SO yummy! I love the embossing too. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy desserts challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete