I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Captured...

Cricut, Create A Critter

 
I am such a slacker and just got around to making my nephew's birthday card.  His birthday was the beginning of Oct...ooops!  And he turned 16....double oops!!!  So in honor of his "big" birthday, I wanted to make him a more "mature" masculine card.  He loves taking pictures and is taking a bunch of film classes, so I thought this would be a good card to give him.  So onto the card itself...I have An Inky Situation to thank for the sketch of this card, Create A Critter for the camera, Echo Park This & That Charming 6x6 paper pad for all the pattern paper, and My Creative Time's "Life Is Good" stamp set for the sentiments, inside & out.  I used the Stripes embossing folder from the Paper Studio and my brads also come from Hobby Lobby.  The camera is popped up on some foam tape.  I like the look of this card and hope my nephew will as well.  I am going to be linking this card up over at a couple "Anything Goes" challenges too; Craftin' Desert Divas and Die Cuttin' Divas.  Thanks for checking in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card for a 16 old boy, I'm sure he won't mind that it's late - it will be worth the wait :-).
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe the papers on this with the turquoise camera. very fun card. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous! I love that camera background paper. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the design and the background paper!! What a fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete