I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Treat Box

Cricut, Wrap It Up, Halloween Treat Box
 
Here is a fun little treat box I made using the Wrap It Up Cartridge.  I cut this box out of some black cardstock at 8".  The pumpkin doesn't have the stem under the box feature, so I cut it out of some green cardstock at 2 1/4" under the shift-layer feature to make it work.  I decorated the box with some fun pattern paper from a $1 Scrapbooking Halloween pack.  I had some fun ribbon in my stash, don't know where it's from, and I added some black buttons.  Super easy!  I am going to be entering this project into a few challenges: My Craft Spot "3D Halloween", Paper Playtime "Ribbons and Buttons", CardzTV "Pumpkin Patch", and Decorate To Celebrate "Halloween Party".  Thanks for checking in!!!


9 comments:

  1. Cute little treat box. Love the front and back. Good luck with all your challenges :)
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mollie, super cute treat bag with the designer paper:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute thank you for joining our challenge at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling litle gift item -- know the trick or treaters will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling litle gift item -- know the trick or treaters will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bags! The ribbon looks fantastic at the bottom! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at PPT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little bags, even better with goodies! Saw you on decorate to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete