I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pick of the Patch

Cricut, Simply Charmed, Peachy Keen Stamps,



Here is my first card for the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge! I don't know why I haven't entered one of their challenges until now, but better late than never, right? Anyway, they have a sketch challenge this week and I wanted to make another Fall card using the pumpkin trio from Simply Charmed. I cut them out at 2" and used the PKS Everyday Character Face Assortment. I did color in the eyes with a white gel pen for extra character.  My papers come from Doodlebug Designs "Happy Harvest" and a couple DCWV stacks - you'll never guess which ones so watch the video to find out :) I also used George for a few of the cuts.  I printed on my computer the festive sentiments.  I had fun making this card and using my PKS's. Thanks for checking in!!!

2 comments:

  1. your card is so adorable!!! good luck with the challenge! also a new follower on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, your pumpkin card is adorable! The faces are so stinken cute! I love the pattern papers you used to!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete