I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, October 21, 2013

FCCB Challenge #183 Home Decor

 
What a fun challenge we have going on over at FCCB this week - Home Decor!!!  You can never have too much decor, right? Well, I wanted to put together a door hanging for Fall and this is what I came up with.  I used some chipboard and covered it with some fun leaf paper, cut out my "FALL" from George, and used Designer's Calendar and Create-A-Critter 2 for the leaves, acorns and pumpkins.  I used my Zutter Bind-It-All to bind them together and popped my letters and images up with foam tape.  I have some closer up pics so you can hopefully see the details.  I hope you will join us this week showing your Home Decor projects using your Cricut! I LOVE being inspired by all of your creativity!!!
 


7 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT FOR FALL!!! LOVE IT! You are so talented. I find myself checking you YT channel and blog everyday.....keep it up girl!
    Hugs!
    Sheree
    bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com
    (also go by Lynn so if you see me sign my name Lynn, don't freak out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fall decoration-and it will store flat for future use-FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wall hanging. I may just have to do something like that for our front door! Thanks for the inspiration.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute wall hanging!! I love how festive it looks-great papers!
    I would love for you to pop over to my blog.....:)
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome fall wall hanging. Love all the cuts and fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great door hanging! I love the paper you chose and the clean lines in the font!!!

    ReplyDelete