I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Trick or Treat

Cricut, Simply Charmed, Lyrical Letters, Halloween Decor
 
I am excited to have some Halloween Decor (finally) and I have Decorate to Celebrate to thank!!!  The challenge they have going on is to create a decoration or favor for a Halloween Party.  I host a family party at my house each year and I get to show off this cute Trick or Treat sign I made!  The base is chip board and I attached them together by using a hole punch and tying ribbon through them.  I used Simply Charmed for all my images, Lyrical Letters "Jack Sprat" font for my letters, and my paper and ribbon is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  I will also be linking up over at Little Scrap Pieces for the Fun Linky Friday.
 
Here are some close up looks at my sign: 




3 comments: