I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Craftin' Desert Divas "Anything Goes" Linky Party

 
 
Up For Grabs:
Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps
 
Designs on Cloud 9 - $20 giftcard
 
My Scrap Chick - $10 giftcard
 
My Project:
Cricut, Elegant Edges, Art Philosophy, Thank You Card


Welcome to another Linky Party over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!  We are excited for our ANYTHING GOES theme and want to see what you come up with.  For my project, I needed to make a Thank You card for my Aunt.  I searched the archive over at Mojo Monday and found an awesome sketch to work from.  All my paper is from My Mind's Eye "Reunion" 6x6 paper pad.  I used Elegant Edges to cut out my scalloped mats (both front and inside) and Art Philosophy for the scalloped ovals for my sentiment tag.  Everything else I free handed.  My flower comes from Michael's and my ribbon is from American Crafts.  I have a video put together for you to watch so you can get all the fun details.  Please join us for our linking party over at Craftin' Desert Divas and link up ANY new project!  I will be linking this up over at Little Scrap Pieces for the Fun Friday Linky Party too!  Thanks for checking in!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fantabulous card inside and out, Teamie! I am a huge fan of banners and yours looks great!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Love the design and papers you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card ! I love the soft colors !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the papers!! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Mollie! I love how you add so much to the inside of your card as well as the outside.

    ReplyDelete