I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Woot! Woot!


So, I'm excited about this card that I made for my SIL! I was following a couple of challenges, but it ended up being the perfect card for her! LOVE when that happens!!!  Anyway, Paper Playtime and An Inky Situation issued challenges to use Red, Blue, and Yellow and to use an Owl, respectively. So I started going through my cartridges and realized that I had never used the owls from the Paisley cartridge before and they are super cute! I basically followed the colors from the handbook to create my owl, check out my video for all the details! My patterned paper comes from Doodlebug Designs "Happy Harvest" and I even have the owl on an Action Wobble! So FUN!!!  Can't wait to give this to her, but it will have to wait until the news is no longer a "secret" (my mom is no good at keeping them).  Here are the pics of how the card turned out...

Cricut, Paisley, Action Wobble



3 comments:

  1. I love that you play every week and link up. This project is bright and bold. Love it! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plugged your project in on PPT FB page too! Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. IT'S so cute. Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete