I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

HIMCR Super Scraps Saturday - You're A Doll

Cricut, Paisley, Action Wobble, Freckled Fawn, Happy Birthday Card

I am LOVING Super Scraps Saturdays over at HIMCR!!! It really forces me to use my scrap stash and I realize that I still have some awesome choices of paper as I look through them!  I would venture to guess that we all have awesome paper in our stashes that we can pull from to create cards or layouts, so I hope that you will join us this week for our challenge!  We also have a fabulous sponsor for the week - Freckled Fawn.  They were so nice as to send the DT some of their unique and fun embellishments to use on our projects, and I really liked incorporating them on my card.  My card is made using the Paisley cartridge, Elegant Edges, and Mini Monograms.  I also put my doll on an Action Wobble - so so so FUN!!!  I have a video that shows how the card all came together, so I hope that you will watch!  And please stop by HIMCR and link up your projects using your SUPER SCRAPS!!!

4 comments:

  1. super cute card... i am so like you regarding your scraps. Currently i am challenging my self not to buy anymore paper until i have completed 50 LO... i know crazy right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute ! I love those patterns and colors !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Birthday card! Your use of scraps is fantastic. I'll have to look at my scraps more closely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love how you used a Freckled Fawn embellishment in the center of your doll! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete