I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, October 28, 2013

FCCB Challenge #184 - Signs of Fall

Cricut, Stretch Your Imagination, Elegant Edges,
 
Welcome to another FABULOUS week over at FCCB!!! We are anxious to see your projects for our new challenge "Signs of Fall".  One of my favorite things about fall is watching the leaves change colors and start falling from the trees.  I love leaf piles and how beautiful they can be.  So I decided to create a card using the tree from Stretch Your Imagination - it's a perfect image of one of my favorite signs of fall.  I used Elegant Edges for the mat and popped both the tree and mat up on foam tape.  My tag is cut from Art Philosophy and my gems are from Freckled Fawn.  All my pattern paper comes from Doodlebug Designs "Happy Harvest".  My card is a portrait style and opens from the bottom.  I cut an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock longways at 4 1/4", then folded it in half - still and A2 sized card.  I hope that you are able to join us this week for our challenge.  I am also going to link this up over at Craftin' Desert Divas for the Anything Goes linky party.  Thanks for checking in!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is super Emily! I really like that tree image and the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the patterned tree paper, the mat, the elegant stamp, and the cut!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect fall card!!!


    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas.
    Have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning-absolutely gorgeous! Great papers, great cuts=great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card , super cute ! Thank you for joining Craftin" Desert Divas Linky Party Teamie :) !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete