I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

HIMCR - Color It Challenge #120

Challenge #120
Color It!
Use markers, Copics, colored pencils, chalks, crayons, whatever your choice on your projects
 
Up For Grabs:
A Set of 3 Copic Markers
(Fusions Set)
 
My Project:
Cricut, Art Philosophy, Bic Mark-It's, Happy Birthday Card
 
WARNING!!! This is only the 2nd time I have used my Bic Mark-It's so PLEASE go easy on me :)
I am trying to venture into the world of coloring, and because I am so new, there is no way that I can justify buying any Copics, but I could swallow the price of the Bic Mark-It Set from Amazon.  I also bought a colorless blender from Michael's to see if it could possibly help me and my beginner technique.  The digi image I found by doing a search for "Free Digi Images Cupcake" on Google.  I used my new cartridge Art Philosophy to cut out my square scalloped card, scalloped mat, and my sentiment circle.  My background paper is from My Mind's Eye Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl mat stack and my purple glitter mat is from ColorBok (Wal-Mart).  I used CardzTV "Happy Days" stamp set for my sentiment "Happy Birthday".  I rounded the corners of both of my glitter mat and cupcake image with The Paper Studio's small corner rounder and popped up both mats with foam tape.  I hope you are able to join us this week over at HIMCR for our Color It! Challenge, and please check out the design team's projects, they are all amazing!!!  I am going to be linking this card up over at Die Cuttin' Divas and Little Scrap Pieces as well.



4 comments:

  1. What a adorable card! Love the cupe cake image and the pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week for our Dessert Day challenge.
    Anita
    DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. very bright and happy.Thanks for playng with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet & yummy image!!
    Great job coloring!! :))
    That's amazing for only the 2nd time!!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog this week!! :))
    http://nicolescraftnook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete