I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #30 Halloween

 Cut It Up Challenge #30
Starting October 18th
Ends October 30th @ Noon EST
 
Our Awesome Sponsor
Prize
$5 Gift Certificate to Digital Delights
 
My Project:
Cricut, Create-A-Critter 2, Halloween Card
 
I seriously think I am going to be using every single Halloween cut in Create-A-Critter 2 by the time this month is over - LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them, they are so cute!!!  So my little Trick or Treat Pumpkin bag is from that cartridge, I cut it out at 4" and ran the orange piece through the Cuttlebug using a Chevron Embossing Folder from The Paper Studio.  My patterned paper is from The Paper Studio All Seasons II, Recollections All Seasons, and The Scrapbooking Company; my candy corn stickers are from a puffy sticker set I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby a year or so ago and can't remember who made them.  I used my Zig Zag Scissors from The Paper Studio to cut along the one side of my paper and popped up the bag on some foam tape. I'm really loving the "fun" this card conveys about trick or treating!  Hope you will be linking up with us over at Cut It Up for this Halloween/Day of the Dead challenge.  I am also going to be entering this card in the CardzTV "Ghost and Goblins" challenge, the Halloween linky party going on over at Craftin' Desert Divas, and Little Scrap Pieces.  Thanks for checking in!!!
 
  

12 comments:

  1. Emily this is so cute; the embossed pumpkin bag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DUPER cute & FUN!!! I agree with you I just LOVE CAC2.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute papers and love the chevron embossing! Fabulous job on this:) That is a GREAT cart!\
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love that paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Halloween“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The embossing looks great and I love the papers! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek! So cute--the embossing is perfect and those puffy candy corns are over the top awesome!! Love it! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love the candy corns :)

    Thanks for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly
    Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute !!! I love it !!!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that happy little face!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally adorable! The brightness and fun make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the embossing and the candy corn is so wonderful! CTV ghost and goblin challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete